Thursday 2 May 2013

Prototype case

I made a prototype version of a case for the CPC2013 last night at fizzpop using the laser cutter:

It's a little too small for the PCB, the holes aren't quite in the right place and a couple of them are missing as I forgot to convert the circles into bezier paths. But hopefully, armed with the knowledge that it can actually be done I'll be able to get it right next week... :)

The case is based on the Adafruit Raspberry Pi design at thingiverse which seems suspiciously similar to one I bought on ebay! My modifications are available in my github repository...

1 comment:

alansaki said...




This article is very usefull for me! I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. I will keep watching in your blog, thanks.

flexible pcb manufacture